Tuesday 12 August 2014

Shine a light

I'm grateful for the big ball of supermoon brightening up last night's twilight slomo travel time...

...and for finding a lost and much loved bracelet in exactly the place I searched for it to no avail just before I left on Thursday morning!

I'm grateful for doing some things that had to be done today; that there were less of them than I'd feared there might be, and that even a few extra not on the essential list but high on the hopeful one have been achieved, such as finally getting the cuff of a jumper right. I'm particularly grateful for the chores that require sitting or lying down such as catching up with a few TV programmes recorded while I was away...

Much gratitude that the photos that refused to upload before have now done so, and that I've conceded defeat on editing and am content to let them appear in their natural state...


Finally, I must express my gratitude for Robin Williams. It always seems rather strange to me how much we can be moved by the deaths of people we've never met or personally interacted with, but he was one of the chirpy band of Robins that led me to believe it was a fine name to bestow on a boy and I am saddened by his passing. Encouraging others to laugh (and not in malice at anyone else) has got to be one the finest ways a human being can spend their time, not least when finding some humour in your own distress and sharing that instead of spreading gloom....and I'm grateful for the rainbow that appeared outside the window when I got to that point in writing and was puzzling what next to say!

Eagle eyed readers may spot this post has been brought to you without resort to the letter 'k'. I've got to have my bloods done again tomorrow so I'm trying to limit the potassium as much as I can :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics