Saturday 30 August 2014

You paisley your money

Yay! I managed to find somewhere I can buy on line caramel soya dessert and Method laundry liquid and not have to pay a silly postage charge for ordering just two little items. Much gratitude for that. I've been looking for a while locally for the former to try as part of the diminishing dairy project, and also, having tried the latter and become totally hooked, have been frustrated that my usual sources have dried up. Clearly far too much alternative laundry is done around here!


I give thanks for finding some of my favourite fabric as well ie. colourfully patterned, not polyester and less than £3 a metre...

I give thanks for the delightful state of everyone normally within earshot being out if it for a while this afternoon (and taking their furry friends with them!)...for using the peace for a little shiatsu, three oms and a meditate and for feeling even more peaceful afterwards.

I give thanks for watching some brilliant dancers on TV and getting the ironing done - though not at the same time as I'd have burnt my clothes gawping at the screen. I give thanks for more promisingly non-X Factor things to watch later, though if people don't put their stroppy children to bed soon I might have to have an early bath with earplugs instead. I give thanks that it's tea time and tea will be something quick to make...and for my appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics