Friday 29 August 2014

Keeping it together

After an early night and a long lie in I still wasn't up to much this morning, so I was very grateful when my mojo finally returned around noon and I was able to start catching up with things. I'm grateful for managing to walk down the hill and for the breathtaking sight of the minty blues and misty greens of the sea today. Hard to capture but it was fun trying and I gave thanks for these turquoise jacketed women for wandering into shot and improving the attempt. I saw them walking towards me and actually waited for them to go past simply to see what the colours did together!


I give thanks for my poorly toenail staying on my toe, and my feeble wrist holding up to rub some butter into flour for some scones. It's been yonks since I made any so I was grateful when my lack of practice meant they turned out rather dry and crumbly and had to be held together with lashings of butter, strawberry jam and clotted cream!

I give thanks for spotting the Eurofighter flying over in her semi upright, slow and stealthy position before hearing the roars as she did some serious showing off down the coast. And for hearing the Red Arrows flying over too, though they were obscured from my line of sight by low clouds or tall trees...

I give thanks for more of these...I love these!
http://twistedsifter.com/2014/08/unrelated-doppelgangers-photo-series/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics