Friday 22 August 2014

Metal lurgy

I give thanks for seeing folk strolling along the sea wall towards Sprey Point...and only two of them wearing orange! It's an important vantage point for viewing some of the local air show, and part of the pedestrian route for those who want to get closer so the timing is welcome too.

Although not up to walking along it myself just now I give thanks for getting to a bit where I could see others doing it,  and though I feel as if I'm made of lead at the moment I'm grateful my latest bloods show I'm less made of potassium than I have been! I give thanks for a spot of warm sunshine as well as it's been a bit nippy here the last week or so. I was grateful to meet a few people I know in my travels and have a chat, and to get the things I went out for too, including stuffed vine leaves for my boat trip picnic. Just got to remember to get them out of the fridge in the morning...

I've not been able to be as idle as I'd have liked today and after coming home this afternoon going out again tomorrow seemed way too energetic... So I give thanks to the Blades for having a little wander around the skies within view of my windows and getting me in the mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics