Tuesday 19 August 2014

Off the cuff

Yay, I finished the second cuff! I'm grateful it's gone right at last...


Today I've also been grateful for...

...a hash brown with my brunch. Potatoes have to be rationed now, and I'm doing pretty well with various grains and pastas but, oh the delight to my tongue and tum when I occasionally indulge!

...earplugs to facilitate afternoon snoozes

...two pairs of socks for freezing feet

...sharing a chuckle with the Tesco delivery man

...and the thought that tomorrow I'm going for acupuncture! It's been almost three weeks, which is almost a record so, though I don't like to have anticipatory things in my list of gratitudes I have been enjoying the thought of treatment...though not the trek to Rachel's new clinic and back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics