Saturday 23 August 2014

Event horizon

I'm grateful for a day out...and I'm grateful that I'm home. I'm grateful that even though the bus was late I didn't miss the boat,  and that even though the boat was late I didn't miss the train. I'm grateful I was travelling the opposite way to most people most of the time...I have never seen the local roads and railways as crowded as they get on air show day and this was one of the busiest ever I think...


I'm grateful that I got hardly any usable photos (because mostly I didn't try, just tried being there) and that you don't have to wait a few days and spend several pounds to find out your efforts are rubbish these days. I'm grateful for the awesomeness of having planes fly so low over us.

I'm grateful for capturing the incredible sparkliness of the sea, even though the horizon is slantier than I usually allow it to be - it was a bit wobbly on the water. And as I've run out of personal sparkle now I'm grateful I'll soon be at a similar angle myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics