Thursday 14 August 2014

Fair enough

The design fairies kept me awake for hours last night but I'm grateful they did because they came up with some patterns for a knitting project I'd never have thought of myself! And though it seemed a bit of a swizz I didn't get to see any meteors during the vigil, when I woke up early in the morning with cramp and stood up to straighten my leg muscles I did get to see a beautiful dawn and I gave thanks for that...
I'm grateful for a quiet day in with all my immediate neighbours out... Also for all the lovely rain to make me feel snug and cosy indoors, and that it was appropriate to catch up with a little catch up TV in the afternoon...

I gave thanks for a much needed nap before tea time and for waking up and making some food - even though the things I imagined I'd make it with turned out not to be on the premises and the alternative things I made it with didn't really combine that well. I give thanks for having an inkling what a spoilt first world citizen I am, though I suppose it could have been worse - I could have jumped in a car and gone to buy something new instead of eating what was there.

I give thanks I'm optimistic a hastily produced dessert course may be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics