Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tropic of cardigan

Yay, I finished making the lining for the dress, which means I've finished the dress! Lining? Yes, I know - it's quite a posh frock by my standards! I'm grateful the trim is a lot straighter than it seems to be from this pic and for the way it goes so splendidly with my newly buttoned cardigan...
I'm grateful for the sunny spells we've had today, for those on holidays or working outdoors, and for the rainy ones for me so that I could enjoy being inside pottering about with this and that and actually getting a few things done...I'm grateful for both the having both physical strength and mental agility required to perform these tasks, especially the one I'd been sure was too hard for me for months but which I had that feeling you get sometimes that you can do it NOW, and when I tried I could...

I'm grateful for tea almost ready to eat and bathwater almost ready to clamber into... I'm grateful for how far I can make a Lush bath melt go!

I'm grateful for travelling far and wide virtually courtesy of these wonderful photos http://twistedsifter.com/2014/07/nat-geo-traveler-photo-contest-winners-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics