Monday 4 August 2014

Better foot forward

I'm grateful for thinking to change the cheap white laces in my cheap summer pumps for toning elastic instead. I can't show you my other new shoes, the ones that were reduced to half price while I wondered if I could afford the full one, because you would be consumed with desire and that's bad for you, you know! I'm grateful I know to look in the children's department at La Redoute for some exceedingly good deals on colourful comfy footwear...


I'm grateful for a TV programme about the Pembrokeshire coast for giving me an exceedingly good idea for a project for the knitting group...and I'm grateful for going to knitting group and sharing it and the other ladies there agreeing it was good. I'm grateful I picked up some vine leaves from the Turkish cafe on the way as they were very gratefully received by those trying not to eat sugar and needing to avoid the biscuits! I'm grateful that I thought to wear my plain grey cardigan I wanted to change the buttons on from plain grey to rainbow flower one,s and do that instead of knitting... and that Laura was passing through the library so could pass on the message that her phone was broken and not to send her any!

Picking up my parcel and changing buttons is pretty much all I've done today apart from change the shower light light bulb. This isn't the one needing the tall wobbly ladder but the one where you have to stand on the bath sides and do screws above your head so had to be broken down into taking down in the morning and putting back in the afternoon to give my arms a rest. I am exceedingly pleased and proud that I have done it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics