Wednesday 20 August 2014

Just what I needled

Mmm, I'm grateful for acupuncture! I'm grateful the journey to get it wasn't too arduous and the weather not too cold, there were even some sunny bits and a beautiful clear view from the top of the bus. I'm grateful that Rachel walked me down to the return one afterwards and waited with me to see me on to it safely as away with the fairies is one thing but one prefers to be at home to do it, not away off in the wrong direction...

I'm grateful for coming home to a clean and tidy flat, courtesy of Jenny, and that I've remembered to write my blog as I've even more creative energy than usual and a little more physical energy than of late and am surrounded by knitting wool and bright ideas! I'm grateful Mr Tesco has made me some cauliflower cheese for tea so I can concentrate on turning them into reality for a while instead of boring chores. I don't know when normal service will be resumed... Not soon I hope anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics