Wednesday 6 August 2014

Pin drop

I'm grateful I thought I was pretty much sorted for my trip tomorrow so that I kept calm and enjoyed a cup of free Waitrose tea instead of hurrying and scurrying when things began to wander off from the master plan...

I'm grateful the weather held good for the hurrying and scurrying bit as well... and my legs! I'm grateful I got to the bank in time to cash a cheque after locking the pin on my debit card... For coming some special offer bath soak for aching muscles as it's certainly required tonight and for finding the TV pages of a paper on the cafe table so that I knew to set things to record while I do so.

I'm grateful for seeing both a Mini Cooper and a Lambretta this afternoon, both either beautifully maintained or restored. Also for one of the sea front security guards showing me a picture of sunrise on his phone and telling me they had meteor showers as well the last couple of mornings... He even said the wall walk to Sprey Point will be open next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics