Sunday 3 August 2014

Sarong and thanks for all the...

Oh, and apparently there was a dog show, and a mini music festival (heard some of that including Johnny B. Goode!), some sort of lifeguard challenge and a paella stand on the Triangle. Once again I give thanks for all the stuff I might have seen if I'd been enabled by a burst of energy or a kindly companion.

I give thanks for not missing this though...well, I did but not by a few hundred yards!
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/PHOTOS-Dolphins-amazing-Cornwall-beach/story-22045064-detail/story.html

Luckily I also give thanks for a gripping book... Often it's hard for me to grip a book but that's a different matter entirely, and one reason I like to buy them as cheaply as possible, so this one for 50p had a head start already! I also like it when they linger in your head so that you have to keep going back to them to see what happens next, and enjoy the prose as much as the plot, but it's rarely I find one for any price that does that so it's been a real treat to do so this time.

I give thanks that the toddler with a screaming obsession lives next door - no seriously, imagine if it was your own!

I give thanks for making it down to the recycling bins and to a seat with a view to eat some leftovers for lunch in the sun, and for plastic boxes with lids I can open and plastic forks as well. For a late afternoon nap later...

And for doing some more of the dress I'm making from a sarong I bought in a market in Brittany last year. I've taken nearly as long trying to get a decent photo of it as to sew it thus far, and I'm grateful I've given up and decided this will do for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics