Tuesday 26 November 2013

Last of all

Well now, let me see...I'm grateful I was mostly cosy in bed last night, and for the pretty sky as the sun came up this morning. I was grateful that I had to get up myself for a medical delivery otherwise, very weak and sleepy, I'd probably have stayed snuggled under the covers for hours. I'm grateful for discovering the delivery wasn't coming too...so I could stay snuggled on the sofa for much of the day instead...and of course, I'm grateful the supplies weren't desperately required. Gratitude for the noise of the work going on upstairs to stop me from actually falling asleep deeply asleep but thanks also for a couple of light snoozes to the sound of the scraper knife!

I give thanks for getting clean bedding on my bed at last (a two day job this time so I'm grateful for a sofa that's really a made up bed as well). Gratitude for my washing machine to put the laundry in, and for my body for putting itself in the kitchen and doing the stack of washing up too!

Lastly I was also extremely grateful for getting the proper BBC website back on my phone this morning, instead of the excruciating web version. I don't know where it had gone - nowhere as obvious as the desktop site link at the bottom of the page that's for sure - but it was very pleasing to have it back. For a while. Nothing lasts forever does it? Well, not without changing anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics