Sunday 10 November 2013

Taste of things


I give thanks for a lift of the spirits today,
A little less SADness, and more pain at bay.
For stretching a bit in the Shiatsu style,
Not very much...but more than for a while.

I'm grateful for layers and layers of clothes,
Some people don't feel cold - I'm not one of those!
I'm grateful for sewing a seam or two too,
Starting on something I've wanted to do.

I'm grateful for getting the washing up done,
Always essential and often not fun.
And I give thanks for pizza reduced at the shop
Extra delicious with extras on top!

I give thanks for some changes to set curtains twitching,
I'll say no more here, don't want to be bitching...
And I'm grateful for finding a photo I took
So more see my post and think 'Oh, I'll have a look!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics