Wednesday 13 July 2016

Stick with it

I give thanks for remembering all manner of moments I'd forgotten to remark upon over the last couple of days, and starting a leisurely draft mentioning my gratitude for particular politeness or prettiness or potential humour. ..I was doing this in between sorting out a Tesco order and chattering with Jan on messenger about booking train fares. ..and then for some reason finally took in today's date and the fact that it's ISP switchover date only just before the first one was switched off.

I give thanks for managing to do the most essentials on my phone like track the non delivery of my new router and pay for my groceries.

I had such a lazy slobbing about day planned (and needed) so I'm most especially extremely grateful the local posties dropped the box off for their counter colleagues to give to me, so that although extra effort was needed to get it it wasn't effort wasted not! I give thanks I can have that relaxing, going nowhere day tomorrow instead. Hey, I may even get back on the internet some time...

I give thanks for some delicious pudding invention last night, and a silly squealy thriller to watch... for spotting some last gasp wisps of pinky purple cloud when I went into the kitchen... and for some stunning neighbourhood drumming this morning AND this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics