Tuesday 12 July 2016

Takes the cake

I give thanks for the swift and fleeting gilding of the ragged clouds at sundown yesterday...for happening to go into the kitchen at the just right time to see. I give thanks for my camera, and for the internet enabling you to see...and share...your pictures almost straight away. For someone suggesting this view might have been taken looking out over a specific kind of er...plantation? Clearly I have no idea what they meant...have you? I give thanks for the rambling natters you can have by typing and tip tapping away....


I give thanks for another busy and productive morning the office... and that my office was actually the sofa and the kitchen table for a change as Jenny was busy in my bedroom with the vacuum and window cleaning things. I give thanks for well timed showers helping with getting the grime off the latter...

I give thanks for remembering late last night that it was her birthday soon and to sort out a card...and then realising it was almost as far away from her birthday as could be, before remembering whose birthday I was really in danger of forgetting. 

I give thanks for the unseasonable chill...baking and a bath should warm me up nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics