Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sea see TV

I give thanks the tea that Rachel provided was veggie Indian takeaway, taken away from Waitrose...exactly the kind of thing I fancied eating!

I give thanks that though the BBC wilfully switch matches from channel to channel I was able to get the gist of what I'd failed to record on the traditional catch up programme later. I give thanks I managed to miss any information about any scores beforehand...

I give thanks for an early night...and for remembering a friend's impending birthday before I got undressed so that I could pop out and post a card.

I give thanks for aches and pains being gentler, and for the weariness being more of spirit than flesh, so that I could take some recycling to the big bins and sit in the warm sunshine looking at the sea for a while. There was a free spot in a good place and I wondered if that might have something to do with the empty vodka bottle left behind by a previous user... Not wanting to sit by the bottle, nor leave it lying around to turn into broken glass, I give thanks I thought of putting it in my bag to dispose of later...and for then realising if I'd been spotted by a CCTV camera doing that so soon after my previous visit to the bottle bank it would have seemed as if I was quite good at disposing of spirits too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics