Monday 11 July 2016

Method in my gladness

I give thanks for realising why I've had a Travis song in my head for the last hour or so... and for remembering to give thanks for being caught in a very heavy shower just before the tune started up. I give thanks to Jenny for a lift home so that I was only out in it for a splashfull of seconds, but that was long enough to squeal with shock...and delight!

I give thanks for making some knitters laugh out loud. I've not been missing my mojo for entirely selfish reasons...it's great when she makes other people happy too. For messages on my phone randomly giving answers to questions other people were asking about other things...

I give thanks I've remembered I didn't finish writing this earlier... and for the pleasant interruption of Rachel coming for tea and treatment. I give thanks she agrees that unexpected renal regeneration after trying new kidney points seems good reason to carry on trying them some more.

I give thanks for looking out at the sky when she'd finished and declaring the jumbled clouds interesting...and then discovering someone else had thought I'd find them interesting too and had sent me a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics