Saturday 23 July 2016

Away with the pixels

I give thanks for a lovely afternoon out at Parke...twice I've been there in clouds and the sun's come out so I think it must be a speciality. I give thanks for the beautiful countryside there, managed with a gentle hand and sometimes managing to be quite astonishingly beautiful. Somehow didn't get round to taking many photos today tho - must have been distracted...

I give thanks for meeting someone in real life who seems as nice as he did on screen - no not a film star, though there were bits of our stroll worthy of a walk on part from Mr Bloom in hair extensions which this photo fairly well fails to capture!


I give thanks for the furrowed brow dawning that we'd forgotten to pay to park turning to smiles when we found just a 'polite notice' asking us if we would next time...and paying this time instead.

I give thanks for being lent a very interesting looking book... For coming home and chatting with a couple of friends on Messenger for a while before it dawned on me that due to their profile pictures I appeared to be having a conversation with two cats and a dog. For leftover picnic food to nibble for tea. For new neighbours having a happy beery barbecue outside and for double glazing and earplugs within...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics