Friday 29 July 2016

Done and dusted

My goodness, it has been a busy day...but I give thanks I can say I've done all I set out to do, and some stuff I had no idea I might want to do when I set out on my mission to have a thorough clean and tidy. I'm grateful the place looks more than ready to present...and in a way it's a shame I've no one to present it to, or some pleasantly rewarding escape from Cinderellahood planned. But on the other hand I'm probably way too tired this evening for anything but a present from Walter...and I'm sure I'd be lousy company however lonesome and in need of some I'm feeling. So I give thanks no one has to put up with that. ..

I give thanks I made a big (and delicious) tea yesterday so there's no cooking to be done and only minimal washing up will follow. Um...gosh, what else? Oh yes, I give thanks for the stunning cloud formations last night, and the top of a stunning firework display visible over the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics