Friday 22 July 2016

Catcher of the rye

I give thanks for getting my earplugs in particularly snugly last night. This isn't a thinly veiled complaint about noise...it was just very pleasant to feel insulated from in it in case there had been any! Still got woken up way too often by my body complaining about various grievances it has about how I spend my time sometimes, but I was very grateful to get back to sleep again quickly in between...

Oh and I got sent a moon in return for a sunset. That was nice - thanks David!


I give thanks for waking up finally in good enough time to do the most essential things including booking a cab to go to the hospital here for my appointment... and for Jenny's restful hospitality a little further up the hill afterwards. Also for a lift back down and home when I'd done my bits of shopping in town after that...and then a little sleep in one of those blessed patches of peacefulness.

I give thanks for more warm sunshine, and sitting in it to have lunch at Jenny's and look and her wonderful view. I give thanks for popping into our new revamped Co-op hoping to find a decent loaf of bread and finding...one of their rye mix loaves I used to love and have not found in a Co-op anywhere for months and months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics