Wednesday 20 July 2016

Special offers

I give thanks for the people who read my mind as well as read my blog...this is dead handy as I'm not good at asking actual people for what I want so it's much easier if I can just ask the universe and get it to come up with the offers...though this does mean I'm sometimes taken aback by the which people it links with which opportunity! There's certainly been a random selection in the last twenty four hours - Jenny inviting me for lunch on Friday is the only one I might possibly have predicted. Nonetheless, I am honoured and give thanks for offers even if I sometimes I have to say no...or maybe...or another time perhaps...or I'll think about it...or even say one and mean more than one. And I give thanks for people's understanding.

Anyway, I also give thanks I failed to get the clean duvet cover on the quilt before retiring last night...because let's face it it was quite hot enough without insulation everywhere! An empty quilt cover was just about the right layer of covering actually...

I give thanks for mostly devoting the day to quiet contemplation, and for sometimes it even being quite quiet round here while I did it. I give thanks for my favourite noisy neighbour doing his stuff with his sticks though...

I give thanks for a gusty breeze and a little shower of rain which freshened the air a while...and a phone call clarifying something that's been dragging on has now ground to a halt so I know where to be pointing my toes on that front a least...

I give thanks for getting on with some sewing projects including what I hope may be a dress made out of a sarongy thing I bought a while ago. It would be great if it works as it's unusual and attractive fabric, but if it doesn't it was only £2.99 so not worth getting especially upset about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics