Monday 4 July 2016

Semi precious

I give thanks for noticing a necklace trying to sneak off yesterday and grabbing it by its tail as it slithered away. I give thanks it just needs a squeeze of fine nosed pliers on a loop to make it safe to wear again...I don't have any precious jewellery but what I have is precious to me!

I give thanks for feeling quite well today, though a little snoozy now I've stopped zapping about...I give thanks for popping into knitting for a catch up chat and wielding of wool along with a cup of tea and a biscuit. I give thanks for being able to help Dorothy translate a pattern and find out some things on line and to Jenny for a lift back up the hill.

I give thanks Rachel is providing tea tonight as I missed lunch by having a late munchy brunch of pancakes...

I give thanks a tennis match I want to watch is just starting and I have a record button!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics