Tuesday 26 July 2016

Sweet little misery

When the going gets tough, the weak get cake...I give thanks for freezing part of a delicious pudding I made a little while ago and defrosting it when some comfort food was required in a hurry yesterday...

For also defrosting some of Mr Tesco's excellent mashed potato to make a pie out of Ms Me's rather tasty veggie shepherd's bottom...

For Rachel saying all the right things when I expressed some slight dissatisfaction with some aspects of my day, including 'Mmm, nice shepherd's pie!' and for sticking needles in all the right places so that I soon began to feel better...

For Walter presenting me with some delightfully distracting entertainment...For a good night's sleep and a relaxed but productive morning in my office (which to an untrained eye might seem rather like a bed!)

For getting lots of little jobs done about the place and getting out of the place in time to do a few more...

For crossing a railway bridge just as a car with a bike on top was crossing another one a little way down the line - so that it looked as if a riderless bike was zooming along the top of a wall! For remembering to mention that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics