Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lawn, tennis

I'm grateful to the companies who so swiftly and graciously replaced goods I'd ordered from them that mysteriously went astray...including a couple of pieces of cotton lawn that look like this...

...and for one of the staff I dealt with being a tennis fan so there was something else to talk about too!

I've been very tired today so much gratitude for even quite apparently undemanding and underwhelming tasks achieved...and for quite a lot of doing little (except watching a little tennis!)

To Laura for taking me to the dump to dump things broken, worn out or needing to be recycled, and to Wilkinson to buy some new ones too! For running into a couple of nice neighbours during the process and exchanging a few friendly words restoring some faith in my place of residence.

For a charity shop she wanted to go in having a book I wanted to read...


1 comment:

Web Statistics