Monday 24 June 2013

It simply isn't cricket!

I give thanks for the sight of the beautiful bright moon yesterday evening lighting up the beautiful sea...

For finally getting some sleep in a difficult night

For making it three quarters of the way through a very difficult day (depending on what time I get to sleep of course)

For eventually tracking down the arcane instructions for bypassing the red button glitches so I could watch some tennis...I'd thought it would be an 'Oh well, at least I can watch tennis!' sort of day. It wasn't.

For realising the irony of having a metaphoric door close at the same time as a real one wouldn't open...

A hug is wider than a smile,
A wait is longer than a while
A hope may bound beyond the ties
Of reason, til it falls and dies

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to see the moon. I got a little glimpse of it which I also count as a blessing.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics