Saturday 8 June 2013

I-spy

I'm grateful last night's neighbourly drama turned out not to be the tragedy that at first it seemed. It's always a little odd witnessing the version of events given to the authorities compared to what seems to be happening to me, but it was hilarious then hearing yet another a cab driver had been told today. Though I give thanks for knowing it's unkind to make fun, sometimes finding the humour is inevitable...and a chuckle now and then makes up for some of the stress!

Gratitude for not letting limited sleep stop me getting up and down to the beach...and for a very necessary very extended nap and snooze session when I got home... Thanks too to whoever is playing toe tapping music not too loudly but within earshot and helping me consider getting upright and in that kitchen to get some tea in the oven!

For surprisingly unshy robin on a fencepost and a little dog bounding along like a flying sausage...

For treating myself to a moussy slice of delicious chocolate orange almond gluten free 'cake' from a new shop just opened. I'll be back!

That a 'tankini' created from two quite different sources and tried out for the first time today worked so well. The top is not at all revealing and quite suitable in town to wear with a skirt over the shorts style ostomy friendly bottoms...well I hope it was as I did!

For realising GCHQ looks like an eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics