Friday 21 June 2013

And sew on...

I'm grateful to Pat for sending me some links to 'cheer me up as the weather was grey' including (coincidentally) a view of a favourite spot on St Agnes in the Scilly Isles...but I'm also very thankful for the grey weather itself...much better for staying quietly indoors which is what I'm needing a lot of right now, and actually rather beautiful in its own way I think too! I give thanks she enjoyed Bob's ironic ad and for Ann's story of her prize winning GP who really does seem to care about people as well as about his job...

I'm grateful for a bit of sewing done off and on today along with chores and snores, and that yay...I've finally finished a top I began making weeks and weeks ago but which has fought me every stitch of the way! Never have I encountered such obstinacy in fabric and notions...even surpassing Jo's silk suit and blouse c.1983 and that's really saying something...as Bananarama might have been singing in the background at the time!

I'm grateful I have eggs and don't mind breaking them to make an omelette for my supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics