Sunday 23 June 2013

As seen on screen

You might have wondered why I praised the photos on the BBC site yesterday rather than all the other places I might find them...well, there's diversity of subject and photographer, ease of access on my phone and a blissful lack of a) adverts (including those sneaky ones with arrows you click on by mistake to get to the next page!) and b) a 'comments' facility so I can read in peace the messages I see in the images alone and not get side tracked by others' vitriol and venom! Much gratitude always for that...
 
Today I went on the I Can't Believe It Facebook page as I couldn't find their ordinary web page and thus discovered the mind bending and (to me) utterly delicious work of this photographer/image manipulator
And then I did find the site and am thus able to also share the wonder of snow rolls which I'd never heard of before but might have thought came from a supermarket freezer compartment if I did http://www.icantbelieveit.org/2012/12/snow-rolls.html?m=0
I am greatly grateful for all of the above!
 
I'm grateful for a mathematician working out you need to send 746 messages to find online love...and that I've used my hands for projects with better returns today. I've cut down one of those waterproof picnic blankets to suit the needs of someone with less friends and less food at a picnic and attended to a few other things that seemed to require my attention. Not a lot though...and I give much thanks for that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics