Thursday 6 June 2013

A girl like me

Finding the lost thread (literally not metaphorically)

Writing the above and remembering Edwyn Collins' 'A girl like you'. I believe there's some debate as to who actually wrote this song but it's Edwyn's version I'm remembering and being grateful for!

Some sewing I was worried would be hard to get right turning out much easier than expected. Very satisfying. Much quicker that way too!

The taste of new potatoes

The feel of clean skin after a shower

Vernon Kay and Dave Lamb on TV making me laugh out loud

Getting my head round stuff

No shouting from the neighbours last night

2 comments:

  1. That song always puts me in a good mood, it's 'one' of mine and Dereks, no idea why! maybe it was out when we first got together? ( must check the date)

    New potatoes!!! now your talking!

    Have a good day
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sounds like a good day !!!I have sorted my new camera out so will add a couple of photos this evening,its world ??knitting in public day today so I,m off to knit in the front garden : / x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics