Thursday 24 November 2016

Glitter calls

I don't know what the opposite of log is but I slept like one last night! I give thanks for soothing music to listen to, and for waking up early so I'd plenty of time to decide what not to do today. I give thanks for a timely message from Mima offering to take me and/or any of my stuff to what we used to call the tip as I did have a bag of such things recently gathered and waiting...plus a deadline for a lift to town was as handy as the lift itself!

I give thanks for some rather stunning sea-nery en route and that. though many premises were unreasonably (though seasonably!) less abundant in seating I was able to go about my business with a little help from friendly local staff. I give thanks for going further and getting more done than I hoped I might. I give thanks though I'd slowed to a kind of leg drag zombie shuffle by the time I made the taxi rank, I did make the taxi rank and there was a helpful cab driver waiting. I give thanks for doing almost nothing for the next couple of hours!

I give thanks for finishing the garland for the library decorations...and a scarf for the sale for funds there. I think the one at the top is the scarf and the one at the bottom is the garland, but it's a tough call...and no, I agree, neither of them is very photogenic! Early blog tonight at my bathwater is calling - have a pleasant evening peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics