Saturday 19 November 2016

Moroccan roll

I give thanks for being snug inside listening to the storm set in this evening. For a picnic tea lolling in front of the TV with hot veggie sausage rolls, crusty bread, salad and odds and ends. For thinking to record the tennis before spending the longest day out with the most walking about than I've done for a very long time. It was painfully slow and quickly painful, but I did it and am most grateful I did...and that I don't have to do much tomorrow!

I give thanks for being able to easily obtain essentials we'd gone out for, as well as a trip to one of the few towns I willingly go non essential shopping in - it's very small and has small independent shops where you can ask for or be offered a chair! For going into one of my favourites and pretty much getting the pretty paltry amount of Christmas shopping I need to get done all done. I give thanks for a moreish Moorish tapas lunch...and for takeaway cake for afters when we actually couldn't manage any more.

I give thanks for the leaves staying late on the trees this year as I missed so much of the early part of autumn. For friendship and laughter, and for Laura's kindly chauffeuring and baggage handling. For feeling I really am beginning to return to something a bit like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics