Monday 28 November 2016

Knot and natter

I give thanks for a much better night's sleep than I've had for a while. I've yet to find a way of wearing those Actipatches comfortably in bed but applied as much other science as I could - lavender oil to breathe in, arnica and MSM cream to rub on, chamomile tea, paracetamol, and a warm bath not reading a book or looking at my phone. Whether any of it made any difference or it was just luck or exhaustion who knows...

I give thanks for discovering when I changed the dressing that my wound had officially become a scar...a little scabby still in places but all joined up at last!

I give thanks for getting up and on with Plan A today, though stupidly sore despite all that respite and rest last night. For thoughtful chauffeuring from Jenny to Knit and Natter, and catching up with a few of my other chums there. For seeing the decorations and donations other people had made, and for the lush biscuits I bought to share being very gratefully received...including by me!

I give thanks for time between arriving home and finishing sorting dinner to lie in some of the strange positions that unknot my pinched nerves a bit. I give thanks that Rachel's coming to try and treat my ills and distract me with chatter this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics