Tuesday 29 November 2016

Salt and lime

I give thanks for swapping the great ideas for new life directions Rachel and I have had in the last couple of weeks. For her responding to my request to bring a phone charge lead...I get through them like nobody's business! For the simple delight that is Tesco finest butter mash with Quorn Cumberland sausages and veggies on the side. For a treatment that hit all the right spots, including the lala button...a dreamy night and a long lie in...

For some salty morning chat with our man in Jericoacoara. For a pause in the sunshine by our chilly waves before getting my curls trimmed this afternoon. For Maddie's exuberance at her upcoming trip and for there being one last raspberry and echinacea teabag for me!

For walking a little more and hurting a little less. For living somewhere where a potter around a few shops and businesses can be such a heart warming experience. For visiting our revived, no longer Greek run deli and picking up some still available Greek delicacies such as honey drenched baklava and the famous garlic cabbage. No, I wasn't convinced by the idea of garlic cabbage either but it's raved about so much on their Facebook page I had to give it a go...and now I am!


For the lime light on the mimosa buds late in the day...and for a recent dream about polishing my camera lens and starting taking photos again which I thought might be allegorical...but maybe is not.

For the subtly changing pastel colours in the sky after sunset. Exquisite. For several quiet neighbourly hours to enjoy myself without the rumbling grumbling mardiness of others in the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics