Sunday 18 December 2016

Crabbie words


Last night I was kind of grateful when bits started aching once more and I could toddle off to bed with a book, and the obliteration of thought by sleep. I'd thought a Crabbies might help with the crabbiness but when I got there the cupboards were bare, and swigging spirits alone when you're not in good spirits strikes me as a dangerously slippery slope mid-winter or not....so I give thanks that I did not! Did get the bottle down from the shelf though, and checked for ice cubes. It got that close...

I give thanks for it being mild enough to have the window open again overnight, and that after I closed it before dawn I was mystified how steamed up it had got a couple of hours later without any undue heavy breathing...before realising it was actually mistified! I give thanks for the fog's ethereal beauty and for not having to drive anywhere...though walking in the woods would have been nice! It reminded me of these beautiful images I spotted the other day.

http://www.boredpanda.com/10-magical-forest-photos-of-the-netherlands/

I give thanks for feeling relatively OK after yesterday's rather energetic activities...but not up to anything similar today, which is good as I wanted to use my kitchen for things other than getting in strange positions on the floor with brush in hand to try a second coat or trying to avoid the wet painty thing in the middle of the room afterwards.

I give thanks for working a little on my new project. I'm waiting for feedback from the testers before fully revealing what I've been up to, but if they're too busy to get back to me I'm sure you are equally too engaged with other pursuits to pay attention to as trivial ones as mine. Here's a playful little preview just for my blog readers though if you've a minute or two to spare...

http://crossword.info/happiness_squared/all_about_me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics