Thursday 8 December 2016

Re: play

I woke up this morning and pretty much the first thing I thought of was how much I give thanks for sleep...that wonderful mixture of healing rest and spontaneous entertainment! It's a kind of magic... Can't remember what it was I dreamed about but I remember I enjoyed it a lot!

I was a bit hobbly and sore when I got out of bed and it gradually got worse throughout the day but I'd rather that than being kept awake by discomfort in the night, so some gratitude there as well.  I give thanks for planning a leisurely couple of hours playing and learning with my new software that makes me giggle with delight...not least because I'd not been able to find it for such a long long time...

I give thanks for realising if I wanted to spend a couple of hours on a quest to find a tree and lunch with Mima, plus a couple more on a quest to find a long lost part of myself with Colin, clickety pleasures would have to wait though. I give thanks I'm very careful what I wish for...and very good at waiting for wishes to come true...

I give thanks for a leisurely bath finishing Replay...and for my ability to forget the end of a good story so I can enjoy it again! Was going to add a Kindle link for those of you who don't do paper but can't find an ebook version anywhere though there's a CD of it being read you could play to yourself. Or if you could stand a paperback with the strangest misprint I could lend it you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics