Sunday 4 December 2016

I got the power

I give thanks when I thoroughly burned my supper toast last night I had the kitchen door closed and could contain the fumes. Burned toast and scrambled eggs requiring not burning are one thing, but add in getting a ladder out to sort out the smoke alarm and you're talking major inconvenience!

I give thanks for more sleep than I would have imagined I might have had given the amount of pain I went to bed with. It's gentler pain than it has been, but oh it does go on! I give thanks for my leccy blanket and leccy in general really, though possibly not the bill!

I give thanks for not feeling up to much today as the order of the day was not to do too much that involved standing and walking about. The trouble was of course, the more I rested, the better I felt and the more I wanted to get up and do things. So I'm grateful for finding some things to do that hopefully my body won't protest too much about later...because, as I may have mentioned a few (hundred) times already, my capacity for enjoying inactivity is a lot smaller than my capacity for being active...and tomorrow I plan to be very slightly active in a public setting with strangers so would like to keep the hobbling and groaning to a minimum, you know.

I give thanks for virtual conversation, and virtual occupation getting familiar with that aforementioned new software some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics