Sunday 11 June 2017

Fine tuning

I give thanks for the light bulb moment when I realised surplus cheap and rather horrid hair elastics would make cheap and excellent knitting needle organisers. I got a huge bag for a pound some years ago and still have lots to spare...

For a deep hot bath and a mug of Horlicks to warm me on a less than cosy night...and ending the day in better fettle and humour than I began it.

For making it to the bus stop and back today...with, of course, two scenic bus rides in between. For this proud little roadside poppy enchanting me during a blustery wait...


For picking up some cheap and cheerful sandals I'd already tried in the wrong size and decided to risk ordering in what I hoped might be the right one, especially as online they were also a fiver cheaper! As I was on not the highest end high street in the country I also got a pretty mug, a mug full of tea and a packet of Tunnock's wafers and still had loads of change from £15. I give thanks for spending some of that on an addition to a busker's hat. He was playing foot tappingly good fiddle with some lovely Celtic grace note twiddles to an almost empty street and I went out of my way especially to reward him.

For there being something new starting on TV that looks worth a look this evening. No...not the same thing every hetero female in the country seems to be getting all of a flutter about - doesn't do anything for me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics