Wednesday 7 June 2017

The weather man

Everywhere you go you take the weather with you... plus any baggage you may have of physical ailments and mental anguish. I give thanks I know that... But oh my goodness how grateful I am to be getting away a little way for a tiny break from the daily routine lately of seemingly endless struggles to get anything done. I was in tears of desperation last night about all the frustration and fobbing off so, as I can't seem to fix anything outside of myself just now I give thanks for the chance to recharge my batteries ready for the next round on my return.

I'm starting writing this early in the morning as internet access will be limited. And for once I give thanks for that as I won't have to keep checking for messages not arrived or deal with unexpected twists and turns when they do. Hmm...  so what else can I find to say? I give thanks for the 'finest' convenience food tea last night and a gorgeous (bargain price of course!) Uniqlo summer dress unpacked from ebay afterwards. Obviously I won't be wearing it for the foreseeable future (I'm taking a hat and a hot water bottle for this trip) but I will one day... oh yes!

I give thanks for happy wetsuited windsurfers enjoying the current meteorological conditions. For one of them making me laugh in the bath this morning without even being in the building. There's no such thing as bad weather you know...just inappropriate attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics