Monday 19 June 2017

It'll be all right on delight

I give thanks for an episode of 'It was all right in the 70s' - classic bad TV making me laugh but also realise how little had really changed... apart from more people wishing it would maybe...

For remembering I have a box of fancy pants Turkish Delight - a sale price Valentine's selection bought by me for me because I'm worth it at a reduction! For remembering to put it in the fridge... to make up for nor being allowed the amount of ice-cream I'd prefer to eat in this weather...

For sticking to the plan and wearing a big bottomed bikini under my dress so I could flop on the sand for a little while here and there in between attempting to hunt down missing pills and parcels. A little while here and there is fine as I always feel rather self conscious and silly on the beach on my own when it's busy. For a paddle and wanting to swim. Equanimity may be the best way but on balance I'd rather have wanting than not wanting I think!

For the burst of belief and relief when another conversation suggests one more unsorted something will be soon...

For the scent of roses in the public flower beds, the firework shadows of the palms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics