Friday 9 June 2017

Don't go over board

Heavens I've been tired and sore today! I am clearly very out of practice at holidays so must take a lot more as soon as I can... I give thanks for coming to this conclusion!

I give thanks for the tasks most requiring attention being more cerebral than physical, and the unavoidable physical ones, like getting meds and veg, taking place in actual sunshine! I give thanks for a taxi arriving on the rank eventually to bring me home...and when I eventually faced up to opening letters from hospitals (always scary) they had no bad news inside...

I give thanks for the sale board reinstated in a better spot and another viewing arranged for next week. For taking time out from trying to get the management company here to manage, or support systems to support, and working on trying to get a major telecommunications company to communicate instead...For having some good tennis to watch while waiting!

I give thanks for remembering not to take the disappointments and delays too personally, nor to excessively comfort eat... For finding this picture on my phone of a back gate to the beach with its don't go over boards...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics