Saturday 6 January 2018

Blue sky not thinking

I give thanks for the bright blue sky this morning, for the sunshine warm enough to have the window open a smidge and hear the wind howling through the gap. I felt too blue to face the day so I give thanks for imagining the one I might have had if I'd been better at life, starting with someone bringing me a cup of tea and a slice of toast of course!

I give for feeling fairly physically strong and pain free and for finally talking myself out of bed to spend the afternoon doing some light cooking and serious cleaning. For thus keeping mostly warm and mostly free from thinking.

I give thanks for my crossword software downloading just fine to my new laptop. I'd been so worried it wouldn't I was scared to try. For thus having puzzle making to puzzle over instead of other pointlessnesses.

For finally thinking of some things to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics