Tuesday 16 January 2018

One arm juggling

I give thanks to my left arm for doing its best to save my right one from pain and strain, performing tasks it's usually excused on grounds of instability and ineptitude like carrying cups and getting food into my mouth. For much bravery and concentration too where boiling water or hot dishes are concerned, and so far not to much mess and spillage.

I give for managing all unavoidable two hand or right handed tasks without it hurting too much. ..and avoiding most avoidable ones like wearing proper clothes, doing my hair or opening the door to keep things that way!

I give thanks for all the snacks and meals I pre arranged or prepared including making an oaty apple crumble on Sunday night so I can have a few spoonfuls of reward each time I go in the kitchen... For the neighbours being mostly quiet so I can snatch a few naps in the gaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics