Sunday 28 January 2018

Imposters

Um, ho hum...what to say? Levels of enthusiasm, optimism and equanimity have been very low today so it's a good challenge to set myself...

I give thanks for feeling physically stronger again, and for more movement and less pain in my arm

I give thanks for the lilac light at sundown yesterday

For the sunshine this morning

For Mima feeling like driving somewhere and taking me with her

For a bit of fresh air and exercise, and seeing all the folk out and about enjoying themselves

For an unintentional but very welcome nap on the sofa afterwards

For my appetite coming back...though this does mean I have to think of something to make for my tea

I give thanks for this tale of how kidney failure can lead to success
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42778554

For reminding myself there have to be people who aren't a success so the others know they are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics