Friday 26 January 2018

Travel pass

I give thanks for The Danish Girl being on TV as I'd been waiting to see it..and for the neighbours all being out while I watched so I could give it my full attention. As well as the moving true story line I give thanks for the stunning visuals, though I now have to add Denmark to the list of places I'd love to visit but will have to pass on I guess.

I give thanks for waking earlier than I have done for a while so that I could go for a wander round on my bus pass and pass some hours of enforced manual idleness enjoying the sludgy greens and browns of winter scenery and musing on life's mysteries. For big skies, though big banks of cloud away from here, for a golf course full of geese. For finding a couple more pieces of fabric for the someday sewing project. Aren't the colours and patterns beautiful? I love a bit of batik! I only need narrow strips for what I plan to make and as you usually have to buy a quarter metre I give thanks for a plan for what to do with the rest...


I give thanks for managing to get a clean sheet on my bed (the duvet and pillowcases will have to wait for another time, that was ouchy enough for now) Actually it's a new sheet freshly washed. I give thanks for buying one I like this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics