Wednesday 13 February 2019

Twenty-four

I give thanks when I woke up coughing in the night I had my trusty Olbas Oil lozenges by the bed and could soothe my throat and chest without getting out of bed and messing about with bottles and spoons. For managing to get up and get on with things despite being very sore and tired today.

I give thanks for the bright sunshine and wearing my bright magenta coat for the first time this winter. If I had anyone to ask what I'd like for my birthday I'd have said a can of paint...so I give thanks for buying one for myself and leaving it in the shop to pick up tomorrow when Julie is driving me to get the chests of drawers that need it. For finding a cheap tarp to go on the floor under the wardrobe when it arrives and some cheap dustsheets to drape about the place.

I give thanks for taking sweet treats to crafts at the library to make it seem a bit like a celebration, and despite not taking any crafts for finding plenty to do! I'd heard there was a public jigsaw on the go, and though it was a rather uninspiring picture I did some of that. I helped a new lady slightly with some crochet, and a great deal with a huge tangle in her yarn.

I give thanks for firing up my laptop once again to see what the error message was and see if I could get some help with it...and finding some cunning clicking made it work again. Woohoo! I also allegedly have a working phone line but of course my landline phone needs to charge up before I can see if it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics