Tuesday 12 February 2019

Twenty-three

I give thanks for a pleasant evening spent looking at knobs when I'd run out of energy - the decorative ceramic type for cupboard doors and drawers which I may attach to my new bedroom furniture if it survives my painting skills...There's so many to choose from now...

I give thanks the expected soreness, stiffness and cramps after yesterday's extra walking didn't really kick in until early morning so I got some reasonable sleep. For not having anything urgent to do so I could lie in bed until very late morning... And that every time I got up for a cuppa or the loo or whatever I managed one more useful thing, so I made a slight start on the first stage of furniture rearrangement. This includes moving pretty much everything I can move out of the kitchen ready for the nice kitchen man to move what I can't, and moving what I can move around in the spare room to create spare room for the wardrobe and little bedside chests to arrive.

Feeling rather tired I give thanks for some fairly horizontal pastimes this afternoon - trying to sort out more muddle from Solarplicity and their advisors who have as much trouble understanding me as I do them, wheedle some recycling containers out of the Council... and catch up with Endeavour. They've reached 1969 now, when the police force were on the way to becoming their least PC, so some of it's a little troubling. I love the music and the various period features though. I mean, when did you last hear anyone say 'Red Leb'? For most of you probably never I guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics