Friday 15 February 2019

Twenty-six

I give thanks a nice man has been ripping my kitchen apart today but tidily and with due care and attention so that some of the old bits can be reorganised in new and improved ways. I give thanks for the thick mist this morning giving way to what looked like warm sunshine but, after a busy evening carrying most of the kitchen contents out followed by an early start finishing off, I've been quite happy to curl up on the sofa for a great deal of the day, keeping out of the way...and struggling to keep my eyes open. I give thanks some supergreens have arrived as sometimes they seem to help and I'll take some when I can get near a glass and tap. Naps help too, and I might take one those when it's quietened down here...

I give thanks for doing a row or two of my rag rug, that doesn't take much energy or concentration. For getting quite excited about having my own cooker to cook on soon even if it will be stuck in the middle of the kitchen for a few days. Sometimes you hear people grumble about the inconveniences of having work done about the place but I feel very prilivileged to have a place let alone a little bit of money left over to make it nicer to be in.

I give thanks I managed to raise a BT fault last night but when I checked today it had vanished! I give thanks for giving up on line and phoning it in. The advisor (in Stockport) said he'd never heard a customer use the phrase CAPC before, but I did, and he did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics