Thursday 14 February 2019

Twenty-five

I couldn't keep my eyes open last night so I give thanks for getting up off the sofa and into the bed between sleeps. For coughing less and breathing more through my nose through the night.

I give thanks for an email to say my broadband is connected now though the line is still completely free of any dial tone in any of the sockets including the test one inside. I give thanks for a quote letter from one of those double glazing chaps that is completely free of any details or figures, just a standard start and finish with an empty gap in between. My doorstep was completely free of promised recycling containers too so it was a busy morning in the office interspersed with more clearing the kitchen for tomorrow plus receiving delivery of my adorable wardrobe and living room co-ordinated chair. I give great thanks for finding these delights...

I give thanks Julie and Spencer taking me to collect the little chests of drawers and get paint for both the furniture and the kitchen. I was so tired and sore today, it did me good to have some company and chauffeuring around, and Julie treated us to lush desserts and a cuppa as well. I give thanks for a Higgidy piggidy pie to cook for my tea, the water heating up for a bath and a book to read in it. I still hope to fit in a nap before bedtime... And maybe opening the handful of cards and couple of gifts that found their way to me (though not the Booja Booja that must wait for a day when I've not had a brownie!)  but I give thanks there's no rush and first I can have a rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics