Wednesday 27 February 2019

Thirty-eight

I got stuck on the sofa last night after writing my blog.  I couldn't move. Not literally, of course, that's called paralysis, this was mere extreme fatigue, but I give thanks for the sofa and eventually being able to stir and put the lights on, draw the curtains and rustle up an omelette for my supper.

I've been zombi woman today, and would happily have stayed in bed so I give thanks for thinking how pleased Ann would be if I sent her some books and got up instead! I finally found a padded envelope and tape but it wasn't until I got to the post office I realised I'd not used enough of the latter and the package was coming undone and I had to bring them home again...along with the book I was taking back to the library only the library was closed!Ah well, I give thanks for trying...

I give thanks for waking up and smelling the hyacinths Laura gave me for my birthday. For double duck wakes as a pair paddled up the brook. For the daffodils and crocuses in the afternoon sunshine. For the gorilla disappearing in the mistiness later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics